HSA Services (Higher Source Aviation Services, Inc.) performs an extensive array of core Aircraft Maintenance, Overhaul & Parts Repair in accordance with Military and Commercial (FAA 145 Repair Station [6HSR352B]) applications and standards.
- C-130, P-3, and Boeing 737 (classic) Aircraft Wheels and OEM Brakes
- T-56 Engine Vanes (OEM)
- Structural repairs include, leading edges, trailing edges, ailerons, rudders, trim tabs, horizontal and vertical stabilizer, outer wings, center wings, wing tip, nacelles and pylon, engine scoops, cowling, mounts, spoilers, passenger door, emergency door, cargo door, service door, landing gear door, escape hatch and all other aircraft structure in general.
Aircraft Back Shop
HSA Services provides an extensive Aircraft Back Shop service capability supporting aircraft MRO and Manufacturing.
MRO Field Team Support Service
HSA Services maintains a fully functional Aircraft MRO Field Team Support Service ready to be deployed CONUS and OCONSUS when the need arises.
- Program Depot Maintenance (PDM & Phase Inspection Support)
- Aircraft Repair and Reclamation (Aircraft tear down and transport/ferry flight)
- Parts Installation Service (In house build up or plane side installation)
- Project Management & Training (CONUS & OCONUS)
HSA sales team is available to serve you personally, call 864.315.3333 or Email us your RFQ. Don’t underestimate HSA’s competitive prices.